2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit W/O CP3
- Fits all 2011 - 2019 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. H&S Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- This kit must be used with a 6.7L Cummins CP3 Pump.
- HSM recommends running an upgraded low pressure fuel system when running this item.
- Note: If you have a factory dual sided Serpentine belt, you must re-use. If the Serpentine belt is single sided, it must be replaced with the new supplied belt.
H&S Motorsports is pleased to introduce the Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit for the 2011-2019 6.7L Ford Powerstroke.
This kit has been in development since June 2012 and is finally available to the public after over 11 months of testing and refinement. The diesel industry has been longing for this modification ever since the release of the 6.7L Powerstroke and now the wait is over!
If you are looking for the ultimate in high pressure fuel supply, look no further than the H&S Motorsports Dual High Pressure Fuel System.