SPE 6.7L POWERSTROKE TOP FUEL FILTER MANIFOLD
SPE 6.7L POWERSTROKE TOP FUEL FILTER DELETE MANIFOLD
This manifold is designed to eliminate the top fuel filter in the engine bay in trucks with aftermarket fuel systems.*
NEXT LEVEL DESIGN
The SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Top Fuel Filter Delete Manifold was designed to eliminate the top fuel filter in the engine bay on trucks with aftermarket fuel systems such as an AirDog, Fass, Fuelab, etc. The factory top fuel filter housing is plagued with issues, including cracking in the plastic mold, broken connections, and messy fuel filter changes, to name a few. Not only does this lead to frustration, but it can also lead to engine fires.
Rather than creating a billet version of the top fuel filter housing, the SPE Design Team created the Top Fuel Filter Delete Manifold, which keys to the valve cover & locates it at the perfect angle. All of the factory fuel lines connect just like they would to the fuel filter. That means there’s no cutting or modifying the lines. This kit includes 2 auxiliary ports that can be used for fuel pressure, a pressure sensor/gauge, dual fueler, etc. however, 3 ORB fittings are included when not in use. This is for use in conjunction with some type of aftermarket filtration/fuel system.
- CNC design
- Billet aluminum black anodized
- Utilizes all factory connections
- No cutting or modifying of lines
- Eliminates the top fuel filter with a manifold
- Includes 3 -6AN ORB fittings which can be removed to run diagnostic tools, sensors, gauges, or even a dual fueler
- 2011-2022 Ford F-250/F-350/F-450 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel