2011-2016 GM 6.6L Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from, or relating to the use or installation of this product. That is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2011 - 2016 6.6L LML Duramax
- This product will NOT work with trucks that have dual alternators. H&S Motorsports CP3 pump is mounted where a dual alternator would be located.
- You must use an aftermarket lift pump with this product - (AirDog and FASS are the two most commonly used).
H&S Motorsports is pleased to introduce the Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit for the 2011-2016 6.6L GM Duramax.
This kit has been in development since June 2012, and is finally available to the public, after over 11 months of testing and refinement. The diesel industry has been longing for this modification ever since the release of the LML/LGH platform and now the wait is over!
Our friends over at H&S Performance have been testing this kit on their 2011 Denali HD for over 4 years. This is the same truck that made 1086 horsepower and 1911 ft/lb of torque on a Mustang 1100SE dyno during the "Breaking Point 2" live feed in which they intentionally set out to find the limits (or breaking point) of the factory LML bottom end. Prior to the "Breaking Point 2" event, the truck was driven regularly, by not only the engineers at H&S Performance, but also the members of the race team. Needless to say, they were (and still are) impressed with the ability of the kit to maintain rail pressure; even in the most demanding conditions.
Just as a quick reference for you diesel nuts out there, the engineers at H&S Performance were able to run 3800us (not recommended) of main injection duration on stock injectors without a drop in rail pressure. So what does that mean? Well, think about it this way; their off-the-shelf HOT tune commands around 1400us is on the verge of draining the rail on a stock CP4-equipped truck. At 3800us, that is a 270% increase in fuel demand from their HOT tune and limit of the stock CP4. The H&S Motorsports Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit was able to maintain the commanded 29,000 PSI rail pressure without skipping a beat.
If you are looking for the ultimate in high pressure fuel supply, look no further than the H&S Motorsports Dual High Pressure Fuel System.