6.7L Freedom Series Cummins 07.5-18 Ram 2500/3500 Cylinder Head Performance
Freedom Series Cummins Performance Cylinder Heads
Each head is manufactured in our state-of-the-art cylinder head machine shop and guaranteed to meet or exceed factory specifications.
All heads are inspected, pressure checked, decked, painted and ready for installation. Plus, the 11 screw-in freeze plugs ensure that you will never worry about a coolant leak under the valve cover again.
Whether you are sled pulling, drag racing, or just looking for extra power when towing, our Performance Heads will get you the power you need and include larger Manley valves which are rated up to 1,100hp!
Freedom Series Performance Heads Include:
- Fire ring the cylinder head (All in the head)
- 11 screw-in freeze plugs (eliminates coolant leaks)
- Hardened, oversized press in valve seats
- New valve guide liners
- Manley 1.380 inch stainless valves
- 105 valve springs and steel retainers
- Fire ring gasket kit with multi-layer steel gasket and 4.550 inch diameter rings
Core and crate return is required! All paperwork and instructions for return are included with the new cylinder heads. Read our core charge policy here. You are responsible for all return shipping costs of the core.
Please follow ALL installation instructions; Valve lash is required. Be sure to back off adjusters on rocker arms or damage will occur to the cylinder heads.